Monday, April 30, 2018

Elves for Elders 2017 - Thanks


Elves for Elders - 2017
I’m going to share portions of some of the thank you letters we received:

Client A:  “You must be Santa’s very best elves. Thank you for all the wonderful and always needed supplies for body, home, and mind.  Even the cat assumes the bag is for him (he commandeered it anyway).  We are fortunate to know you have us in your generous hearts.”

Client B:  “Thank you so much for the much needed gifts. The card from “friend” was so cute and caring!  The young couple as elves were very enjoyable and caring.  Again your organization is helping one so much!”

Client C:  “I was given a present a few days ago that brought tears to my eyes.  A little boy, Adam” from ---- school, his spelling wasn’t always correct, but it reminded me of my children when they were small.  Thanks SO much for the card Adam and keep up the good work with your football.”

Client D:  “Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts – you all will be in my prayers.”

Client E:  “I want to thank my Secret Santa for the lovely gifts and food that you blessed me with. My heart is filled with so much gratitude and love.  This meant the world to me that you cared enough to bless me this Christmas.  God is so good.”

Client F:  “I just want to thank you for the BIG BAG of Goodies.  I’ve got enough paper supplies to last a while and I really appreciate it. You got me covered with detergent so no excuse for dirty clothes. I really appreciate everything; the cookies were good but I ate them in one day. That’s why I never buy them; they were a real treat!!  Thanks so much for everything!!!  God Bless You.”

The 2017 Elves for Elders served 755 seniors who are at home or at a nursing facility and 250 individuals who go to the nutrition sites.  In total we all helped 1,005 individuals in our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment